Warmington has five levels of elected representation. These are as follows:
- Warmington Parish Council
Responsible for issues within the village and its immediate surroundings.
- East Northamptonshire District Council
Responsible for services including planning, council housing, and rubbish collection.
- Northamptonshire County Council
Responsible for services including education, social services, transport, roads and libraries.
- National Government at Westminster
Responsible for making laws and scrutinising all UK government activity.
- European Parliament
Responsible for scrutinising the actions of the European Union and the EU budget.
East Northamptonshire District Council
Warmington is in the Lower Nene Ward and is represented by councillor David Brackenbury.
Northamptonshire County Council
Warmington is in the Prebendal Ward and is represented by councillor Heather Smith.
National Government (Westminster Parliament)
Warmington is in the East Midlands constituency at the European Parliament. There are currently five representatives for the East Midlands:
- Roger Helmer MEP (Conservative)
- Emma McClarkin MEP (Conservative)
- Glenis Willmott MEP (Labour)
- Derek Clark MEP (UK Independence)
- Bill Newton Dunn MEP (Liberal Democrat)